For information retrieval, users can employ any one of the following
This C-ERIC Database is still under construction. Any suggestions and comments are welcome.
- Article Browsing
- Locate the Resources section
from the C-ERIC main page, click on the selected journal/thesis to
enter the main page.
e.g., select the journal "Education Journal"
- Select the issue (by Year, Volume and Number) to view its table of
e.g., select the issue "Volume 25, No. 1"
- Locate the article title and click on it (if it is a link) to view
e.g., select the article "Issues and Misconceptions in Using
Structural Equation Modeling"
- Key Word Search
- Access the Key Word Search Page from
the C-ERIC main page or go to homepage directly: http://www.fed.cuhk.edu.hk/ceric/search.phtml.
- Enter a search term in the textbox provided, and select the
searchable field(s) (up to 3): author, title and key words from the
e.g., search for articles by "LO Leslie Nai-Kwai" in our
database - type in "Lo Leslie" in the textbox and
select "Author Name" in the selection box.
- Click on "Search for results" to display the
matched results. The results will be displayed on a page of 10 items.
Select article to view the abstract.
e.g., select the article "Vocational Education in China's
Rural Towns - A Comparative Study on the Developmental Experience of
Two Rural Towns in the Province of Guangdong"
- Free-text Search
- Access the Free-text Search Page
from the C-ERIC main page or go to homepage directly: http://www.fed.cuhk.edu.hk/ceric/gsearch.phtml.
- Enter a search phrase/word in the textbox provided, and click on
"search" to search for the phrase in the article abstracts.
e.g., search for "gifted" in the article
abstracts - type in "gifted" in the textbox
provided and search for results.
- Thesaurus Browsing
- Access the C-ERIC Thesaurus Page
from the C-ERIC main page or go to homepage directly: http://www.fed.cuhk.edu.hk/ceric/thesaurus.phtml.
- Select a key word group and click on "List Key words"
to display all the related key words. Then select key words to view
the related article information, OR;
e.g., Click on "List Key words" on the key word
group "Learning and Perception", and then select
the keyword "Concept" to view all related
- Select "List Articles" to show all articles
related to the key word group.
e.g., Click on "List Articles" on the key word
group "Learning and Perception" to view related
- Select a specific article to view its abstract.
[ C-ERIC |
Other Projects |
Faculty Home Page |
CUHK Home Page ]
Last updated on 11 June 1998.
Mail any comments and suggestions to