||Submit Online Application Form (http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk)
||Official transcripts and grading scheme of all tertiary level studies with stamp from “Registry”*#
||Applicants who obtained degrees from universities in Mainland China are required to provide an Online Verification Report of Higher Education Qualification Certificate (教育部學歷證書電子註冊備案表) issued by the CHESICC (學信網)
||Copies of Certificates of professional qualifications
||Documents showing the applicant has fulfiled the Graduate' School's English Language Proficiency Requirement
||Confidential Recommendations from two referees respectively**
||Copies of Identity card or Passport
||Field of Study
Applicants should state the area of study they wish to apply for in the "Field of study" box on the application form:
Curriculum and Instruction
Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
||A Paper on "Objectives and Outline of Study" in Chinese or English with the following contents:
- the applicant's reasons for choosing the specialised area of study;
- demonstration of a basic understanding of key concepts in the specialised area of study by citing learning and working experiences as well as relevant literature; and
- two proposed topics in the specialised area of study which are worthy of research. For one of the topics, a concise research proposal should be provided. For the other, simply state the title and a brief description.
||Applicants with degrees awarded by overseas universities by distance learning or by completing a curriculum of short duration may be required to provide assessment report from the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained.
||Official Transcripts must reach our office directly from the University, or in sealed envelopes and sent by the applicant with other supporting documents to our office. CUHK graduates/students with a Bachelor's degree or higher degree are allowed to submit photocopies of Transcripts.
||Confidential recommendations from two referees:
- Download the "Confidential Recommendation" and send one to each of your referees and request them to return the recommendations to the Graduate Division of Education as soon as possible or not later than two weeks after the application deadline of the programme; or
- Recommend two referees’ information through the "Online System for Applicants of Postgraduate Programmes".