||Submit Online Application Form (http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk)
||Official transcripts and grading scheme of all tertiary level studies with stamp from ˇ§Registryˇ¨*#
||Copies of Certificates of academic qualifications
||Copies of Certificates of professional qualifications
||Documents showing the applicant has fulfilled the Graduate' School's English Language Proficiency Requirement
||Confidential Recommendations from two referees respectively**
||Copies of Identity card or Passport
||Field of Study
Applicants should state the specialisation they wish to apply for in the "Field of study" box on the application forms:
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Administration and Policy
- Educational Psychology
- Sports Science and Physical Education
||A Paper on "Objectives and Outline of Study" in Chinese or English with the following contents:
- the applicant's reasons for choosing the area of study;
- demonstration of a basic understanding of the area of study;
- learning and working experiences that are relevant to their pursuits; and
- two proposed topics which are worthy of research. For one of the topics, a concise research proposal should be provided. For the other, simply state the title and a brief description.
||Applicants with degrees awarded by overseas universities by distance learning or by completing a curriculum of short duration may be required to provide assessment report from the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained.
||Official Transcripts must reach our office directly from the University, or in sealed envelopes and sent by the applicant with other supporting documents to our office. CUHK graduates/students with a Bachelor's degree or higher degree are allowed to submit photocopies of Transcripts.
||Confidential recommendations from two referees:
- Download the "Confidential Recommendation" and send one to each of your referees and request them to return the recommendations to the Graduate Division of Education as soon as possible or not later than two weeks after the application deadline of the programme; or
- Recommend two refereesˇ¦ information through the "Online System for Applicants of Postgraduate Programmes".