||Submit Online Application Form (http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk)
||Official transcripts and grading scheme of all tertiary level studies with stamp from “Registry”*#
||Applicants who obtained degrees from universities in Mainland China are required to provide an Online Verification Report of Higher Education Qualification Certificate (教育部學歷證書電子註冊備案表) issued by the CHESICC (學信網)
||Copies of Certificates of academic qualifications
||Copies of Certificates of professional qualifications
||Documents showing the applicant has fulfilled the Graduate' School's English Language Proficiency Requirement
||Confidential Recommendations from two referees respectively**
||Copies of Identity card or Passport
||Field of Study
- Applicant should state the specialised stream s/he would like to apply in the "Field of Study" box on the application form
||An "Application Statement" in Chinese or English (maximum 1,000 words) with the following contents:
- the applicant’s choice of Specialised Stream within the School Guidance and Counselling Programme (please indicate clearly your first choice and second choice). Please explain why you choose these Specialised Streams;
- a description of how academic pursuit in counselling and school guidance will enhance the applicant’s professional capacity; and
- future career plans.
||Applicants with degrees awarded by overseas universities by distance learning or by completing a curriculum of short duration may be required to provide assessment report from the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) on the level of qualification obtained.
||Official Transcripts must reach our office directly from the University, or in sealed envelopes and sent by the applicant with other supporting documents to our office. CUHK graduates/students with a Bachelor's degree or higher degree are allowed to submit photocopies of Transcripts.
||Confidential recommendations from two referees:
- Download the “Confidential Recommendation” and send one to each of your referees and request them to return the recommendations to the Graduate Division of Education as soon as possible or not later than two weeks after the application deadline of the programme; or
- Recommend two referees’ information through the “Online System for Applicants of Postgraduate Programmes”.