Who Should Apply¡@
Applicants should be counselling teachers, special-needs coordinators in schools, social workers, frontline teachers, practising / aspiring counsellors, or other educational and helping professionals who want to develop the requisite knowledge and skills to work with individuals with diverse needs.
Applicants should hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Education or an equivalent educational qualification and / or have relevant professional experience deemed acceptable (e.g. counselling-related experience).
General Qualifications for Admission:¡@
Applicants should fulfil the following requirements for admission:
- hold the following degree or academic qualifications:
- graduated from a recognised university and obtained a Bachelor¡¦s degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognised university with a Bachelor¡¦s degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than ¡§B¡¨; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- pass an entrance examination or interview conducted by the Graduate Division of Education;
- fulfil the "English Language Proficiency Requirement" as stipulated by the Graduate School. Please refer to the "Postgraduate Prospectus 2018 - 2019" or website: http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk for details on this requirement.