General Qualifications for Admission:¡@
Applicants should fulfil the following requirements for admission:
- hold the following degree or academic qualifications:
- graduated from a recognised university and obtained a Bachelor¡¦s degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognised university with a Bachelor¡¦s degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than ¡§B¡¨; or
- completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
- pass an entrance examination or interview conducted by the Graduate Division of Education;
- fulfil the "English Language Proficiency Requirement" as stipulated by the Graduate School. Please refer to the "Postgraduate Prospectus 2019 - 2020" or website: http://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk for details on this requirement.