Mission and Objectives
Actualizing the philosophy of comprehensive school improvement, in the capacity of external change agents, to develop indigenous school improvement trajectories and strategies for enhancing professional capacity at schools to lead sustainable development.
- Strengthen the professional leadership of school leaders and middle-level leaders
- Develop an evidence-based self-improvement mechanism at schools
- Create an environment and a culture conducive to sustainable school development
- Strengthen teachers' professional capacity for the enhancement of learning and teaching effectiveness
- Consolidate and disseminate school improvement knowledge and experience through inter-school and inter-regional networks