LAM Ka-ka served as teacher, subject panel chairperson and Mistress of Counselling in secondary schools, part-time lecturer in Universities, and part-time teaching supervisor at CUHK. Research interests include: political and educational relationships between China and Hong Kong, nationalism and identity construction, history of education in Hong Kong, educational policy and practice in Hong Kong, teacher development, liberal studies and narrative analysis.
- LSED 2210 「社会与文化」的教学内容知识
- PEDU 6004 教育研究中的族志学研究
- PGDE 5133 分科课程与教学法：通识教育科 – 社会与文化（副修）
- PGDE 5213 香港教育政策与实践
- PGDE 5231 回首来时路︰香港教育的脉络
- PGDP 5317 回首来时路︰香港教育的脉络
- UGEC 2673 香港教育政策与社会
- LAM Ka Ka. “Informal Curriculum in a Private School in Hong Kong under British Colonial Governance”. Paper presented in the Fifteenth International Conference on New Directions in the Humanities, organized by New Directions in the Humanities Knowledge Community, 1-5 pgs. London, UK, 2017.07.05.
- LAM Ka Ka. “Chen Ji Tang and Tak Ming Middle School”. Paper presented in the 2nd Conference on the Social Sciences, Sociology and Globalization in Asia and the 3rd Asian Symposium on Education, Equity and Social Justice, organized by International Education for Sustainable Development Alliance, 1-11 pgs. Fukuoka, Japan, 2016.08.02.
- LAM Ka Ka. “Who’s citizens?”. Paper presented in the Tenth International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences – Interdisciplinary Approaches to Contemporary Social Change, organized by University of Split 1-9 pgs. Split, Croatia, 2015.06.12.
- LAM Ka Ka. “You, Yellow Running Dog!”. Paper presented in the 16th Annual International Conference on Education, organized by The Athens Institute for Education and Research, 1-9 pgs. Athens, Greece, 2014.05.20.LAM Ka Ka. “Patriotic actions or anti-social actions?”. Paper presented in the Eighth International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, organized by Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University, 1-8 pgs. Prague, Czech Republic, 2013.07.30.